KollectionK Mini Haul



Brought a few new things in kollectionk & thought i'd share them with you ^^

I bought 2 different sheet masks:

Etude I Need You! Alphabet Sheet Masks in the letter T


Holika Holiday Vita Daily Sheet Masks in Vita B


I did a post on sheet masks you can check out here. These 2 sheet masks are my current favorite and the link explains why.


My eye bags have gotten worse these days from lack of sleep so i thought i'd give this a go as it was one of the best sellers. I'll post a review once i've tried them.


These were on sale and i just couldn't resist but get them :P aren't they cute?


With my order i was given 2 samples.

My package arrived much quicker than the last time i ordered which was nice. As always, i had great service and the items are still as cheap :D

Shop at KollectionK

----