Harumii Flower Crown [REVIEW]


Heyoo~

Today I will be reviewing a flower crown from Harumii ^^ 

----------

I was so happy when i got it in the mail & i am not at all disappointed~ (She even wrote me a cute letter to go with my order ^^) 
This is a simple plastic flower crown that is worn like a headband. There is a mixture of different flowers that are lilac and cream, with a copper coil wire wrapped around the branch. 


one side | the other side

It is very comfortable to wear and easy to put on. The flowers don't get in the way at all when putting it on and the wire is very securely wrapped at the ends.

I'm not really the type to wear flower crowns, but this was too cute and pretty not to get ≧∇≦
Plus i like how this has an elastic on it. I can't wear flower crowns without one cuz they just won't stay on my head for some reason 0.0 maybe because i'm wearing it wrong? or my head is too big? who knows :P


Here i am wearing it. I covered my face because i just woke up and had to take a quick pic cuz the sun was out. The weather has been really bad lately and it's hard to take clear pictures when the sun isn't shining. I shot out of bed just to take this pic so I didn't want you guys to see my morning zombie face xD


Quality: 5/5
Shipping: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Design: 5/5

-------

Check out harumii store. The owner is a friend of mine and she's so sweet and friendly (she even wrote me a cute short letter =^.^=). She sells handmade flower crowns, dream catchers, hair pins/ties and boxes.