Korean Products Haul - W2Beauty & KollectionK (cosmetics, skincare, makeup tools & swatch)


About 2 weeks ago I realized that my current cleanser was running out so i decided it was the perfect time to finally try Korean products. I was only suppose to get skincare products and at the time i was only shopping at W2beauty but i got a bit carried away :P

Anyhoo, both packages arrived recently and i decided i should a little haul as i didn't think that both parcels would arrive a day after each other.


Let's start!~~
------



Here they are (i took out all the bubble wrap and plastic wrappings). Left = W2Beauty | Right = KollectionK

-----

Let's start with W2Beauty


I bought:

Etude House - AC Clinic Daily, Acne Foam Cleanser
Etude House - Wonder Pore, Freshner
Etude House - Precious Mineral BB Cream, Bright Fit
Leaders - Active AC Spot Serum
A'Pieu - Nature Flower Lipstick (Peach Ice)

In the beginning i wanted to try the whole Etude House AC Clinic Daily line but i have heard so much about the wonder pore toner that i had to get it. Also, i wanted a spot treatment because the Lush Grease Lightning that i had wasn't working for me.  I asked Alice for any recommendations and she told me that a must for acne skincare was the Leaders Active AC Spot Serum, and so i got it (:

I was also running out of my Rimmel BB cream and i've heard a lot about Etude House Bright fit so i went ahead and got my own. The liptick was on sale & thought i might aswell get one for the summer now whilst it's on sale :P

Oh! If anyone is wondering, Alice is the person behind W2Beauty. She's an absolute sweetheart & she by far provides the best customer service i've gotten ^^


Here is the lipstick. Its in the shade CR02 Peach Ice. Its a cute pink colour but in the packaging it's corally. Its looks matte but as you can see in the last picture it has a slight glow to it. In the 2nd picture, i rolled it all up so you can see how much is in it. It's quite standard for a lipstick. 


Here it is on my lips.

In order to get the color to really come out you to have to layer it/put a lot. When you put it on it's quite sheer. If you have naturally light colored lips then you will be able to see it more. I really like the color but because it's sheer, even when layered it, it doesn't give a good opaque look. You can see it in the second picture. 
---

With my purchase Alice added a load of samples!


When i opened my box i was literally like 'HOLY COW!' xL i knew she would add samples as i asked her but i didn't realize how much she would put :P

She gave me: (starting from the top left)

A grape sweet (which i ate whilst typing this :P, it was delicious!^^)
Benton - Snail Bee, High Content Skin
Benton - Snail Bee, High Content Essence
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Lotion
Benton - Aloe Propolis, Soothing Gel
The Saem - Gem Miracle, Black Pearl O2 CC Cream (SPF50+ / PA +++)
Etude House - Baking Powder, Pore Cleansing Foam
A'Pieu - Sweet Nail Touch
Nature Republic - Argan 20° Mask Sheet
Dermal Collagen Mask Sheet

Pretty awesome huh? ^^

I'm so glad she added the Etude House - Baking Powder, Pore Cleansing Foam because i was torn between buying this and the AC Clinic Daily one. So if i run out of that one then i could try the sample to see if its better or not. Although it's small i could get a good 3-4 uses out of it (:
I was also happy when she added the mask sheets because i really wanted to try them. & look at EXO! MA BABIES! It made me even more happy with them on it XL haha!



This is nail polish. It's very tiny but you can get a good amount of use out of it. The lighting is really bad but here is a before & after picture of when i tried it. It's very sheer but i like it. It's adds a very brightening  and natural glow to my fingernails. I know you can't really see the difference in the pictures but my nails look more healthy. I find this better than putting regular clear nail polish on as the sheer orange color adds just a little umph to the nails (:

-------------

Now, onto KollectionK~


I bought:

Etude House - Silicon Eyelash Curler
Holika Holika - Cover & Hiding Stick Concealer (#2 Natural Beige)
Etude I Need You! Alphabet Mask Sheet - B: Bulgarian Rose - Brightening
Etude I Need You! Alphabet Mask Sheet - L: Lemon - Tone Clarifying
Etude I Need You! Alphabet Mask Sheet - T: Tea Tree - Trouble Care

My eyelash curler broke & so i bought a new one. I also needed a concealer for my undereyes as i've been a little sleep deprived recently so i need to cover up my eye bags and dark circles.



I thought that the concealer would be the type you would have to sharpen but it's retractable, which is fab. Despite the long packaging, it is very deceiving in how much is actually in the tube. In the second picture i rolled it all the way up and it's about the length of the lid. I don't know if this is the standard amount you would get as this is my first retractable concealer but i now that this is kinda the amount you get when getting a lipstick in this form. 

I forgot to take a picture of the swatch but the colour is exactly like how it is shown. It covers very well.

Within the box were 2 samples:



I didn't know that KollectionK did samples so i was very happy to seem them ^^

I recieved the:

Skinfood - Watery Berry Gift Set
Etude House - Go Back, Skin Refining (which i think is a moisturizer? i dunno ima have to look it up)


In the Skinfood Girft Set are miniature samples of the Watery Berry Emulsion and Watery Berry Toner.
Now these are the CUTEST samples ever! they are so small and if you look at the second picture, i compared then to the lipstick and the nail polish and they're smaller than them. I also compared it to my pinky and it's the same height. hehe, anyhoo, i didn't know what emulsion was so i had to google it. It's basically a moisturizer (:

When i run out of my toner and moisturizer i'll use these to see if they work for my skin ^^ They also smell fabulous! 

-----

& that's the end of my haul ^^ i hope you liked it

--------------
Delivery & Shipping
I ordered from the websites in January  & received both in February.

Pink = W2Beauty

Orange = KollectionK

Black rectangle = estimated arrival of W2Beauty package

Brown rectangle = estimated arrival of KollectionK package

W2B arrived on the first day of estimated time it would arrive which was fab! & the next day my KollectionK package arrived! i was really shocked as i didn't expect it for another 2 week which was great! 

------------------
If you're interested in buying something from either here are the links:

(Both do international shipping)

add code ‘03551412 to enter in the registration form, that says ‘Sponsorship Program for $/£5 voucher


-----------------------

Other places you can buy Korean products:




-------------

Mwah xo

------------------------
Earn money by downloading and trying out apps! Click here to go to the post i made about it to find out how ^^