Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshener (Toner) [REVIEW]


Hey guys! :D it's been a while since i did a product review and if you've seen my Korean cosmetics haul  you'll know that i bought this quite some time ago. Now i'm ready to give it a full review ^^

-----

Lego! ~

-----------


So, on the packaging it claims that the toner is a 7in1 pore solution. 


The box has a short description and instructions. The instructions are pretty clear and and easy to follow. As it says, you can buy a spray bottle that you can add the toner into to spray into your face to freshen up:
I didn't get it tho because i have an empty bottle at home from a leave-in-conditioner i finished.

-----------

I applied the toner after i cleansed my face. (I used Etude House AC Clinic Daily, Acne Foam Cleanser, boy what a mouthful right? That's also one of the products i will be reviewing after this)

but anyhoo, i just got a cotton ball and soaked half of it with the toner. I then just gently rubbed it onto the whole of me face and even bought it down to my neck when i accidentally added to much onto the cotton ball.

I waited for it to dry and then put on my moisturizer as usual (:

-------------------------

It's been 4 months since i've first started using it and I've already used most of the product (there is about 1/5 left), so i think i can make a pretty good conclusion. 

I have mild acne and an oily skin with only a couple of dry areas from time to time. 

I will judge based on the claims in the bottle:

Deep cleanse pores - 
I'm not totally sure if it did deep cleanse, but it did keep them clean. I know this because sebum would normally dry in my pores, but that reduced when i used it.

Maintain pH 4.5±1 - 
To be honest i have absolutely no clue about his one :P like how am i suppose to know this? 

Control a large amount of sebum - 
It does control sebum and keep my oily skin at bay on it's own. I did several tests and my skin slowly got oily, after about 3-4 hours my skin became oily. This is good since i have very oily skin and it normally goes quite oily after 40-50 minutes after i wash it. Also, since these tests was of the toner alone, along with other products it worked well to control sebum. I will add tho that if you have combo skin, and you use the toner by itself, your dry patches might become more visible. A toner can be drying, but this is one of the ways in which it tackles pimples because they dry out spots to prevent them from getting bigger, or to reduce the size of ones that have fully formed. 

Minimize appearance of pores - 
Yes! It did minimize my pores. It took me a while to see the difference but i had huge pores before, and i have to say this is great in reducing pore size
Although i do have to say that i use pore minimize mask also to minimize my pores and i think that that contributed too, but on a whole, my pore size decreased even more once i've started using this.

Refine skin tones - 
I don't think this worked too well for me since my skin is too uneven. Because of last summer my forehead and cheeks got darker than the rest of my face because i wore sunglasses. I didn't protect my face enough and made my face totally unevenalso, because of my acne, the sun doesn't tan around the areas where they are for some reason. However, this may work for some who don't have that much of an uneven skin tone. Like mine is quite noticeable... 

Keep elasticity of pores - 
This is something i don't either i'm afraid

Moisturize inside and outside of skin - 
It's hard to believe that it moisturizes, but in my opinion i think it does, but only to an extent because it does tend to make dry areas...well more dry i guess. And for a while it dried out the end of my nose. However, when being used as a mist i think that's when it moisturizes.

Toner in mist form - 
Using the toner in mist form for me didn't work. I became very oily very quickly by spraying it onto my face. It did feel fresh but i felt like my skin did not absorb it well unless i rubbed it in. I think this is where it moisturizes but it just made my skin oily faster. 

----------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:

It's hard to say if the product did maintain pH level or kept the elasticity of my pores, but overall i think it's a good product :D 
It doesn't work as a mist for my skin but the main reason why i bought this was because of the claims of minimizing the pores, and controlling sebum, which it does. I am very happy with this product and i wouldn't have kept using it if it wasn't good. I do recommend trying this product if you have large pores and very oily skin. The price is also very reasonable considering how much you get. The bottle has 250ml/8.45 fl.oz. I have been using it for 4 months now and i think there is enough product left for another month. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again once i'm done! :D
------------------------------------


If you're interested here are 2 sites you can get it from:

W2Beauty (This is where i got it): add code ‘03551412 to enter in the registration form, that says ‘Sponsorship Program for $/£5 voucher

They do free shipping but the toner is priced higher than in KollectionK....

KollectionK: ...however, even tho it's cheaper in kollectionk, the shipping isn't free. But the shipping fee reduces if you buy more items. 

So it's up to you where you want to buy it (:

------------------------------------------------
Not a sponsored review 
-----------------------------------------------

Check out my Korean cosmetics haul & my other skincare posts ^^

-------------------------------------
Earn money by downloading and trying out apps! Click here to go to the post i made about it to find out how ^^