Etude House - Ac Clinic Daily: Acne Foam Cleanser [REVIEW]


I've heard a lot about this cleanser so i decided to try it out for myself. It's from their AC Clinic Daily Line where the products are specifically for acne. I should've really used this along with the other products from their line but i decided not to to see it's effectiveness without the others.

Let's begin!~

(Sorry for the fuzziness of the pictures. I took them with my ipod)
-------------------



The packaging is a bit of a pain as the writing goes to the side. As you can see in the picture it curves.
When you open the lid there is a foil you need to remove.



The foam is just a simple white colour.


The first time i used it, it was really soft and velvety on my skin. The cleanser i used before was with exfoliating beads so having foam was a really nice change, because when i had one of those pimples that hurt when you touch it, the beads made it feel even more painful. But with a foam cleanser, it was foam so it didn't hurt as much.

The amount of product you need isn't much as it is foam so it expands. If you do end up using more than enough i found that it wouldn't foam as well so you would need  bit more water. 

When i was washing my face with water i knew straight away that it really cleaned my face as it would make a squeak sound. I felt really refreshed after using this. 

--------------------

Pros:

I am honestly very pleased with this product. It's claims of cleansing my face was 10/10 and i have noticed that my acne has reduced also. I think it would work much better in junction with the other AC Clinic Daily products, such as the moisturizer and toner. 

The cleanser has salicylic acid and is non-comedogenic.  

The tube also has a lot of product in it and you don't need a lot. The tube contains 150ml/5.07fl.oz. I have been using this for 4 months now and i think i have at least 3 weeks worth of use left (:

I also find the price reasonable for his product which is always a bonus because no one wants to spend more than they should ^^

Cons: 

I have no complaints about this! :D 

---------------------

I would definitely recommend this, & i am planning to buy this again once i have finished. This time i will also buy the moisturizer and maybe the spot treatment. 

------------------------------------
Not a sponsored review
----------------------------------

If you're interested i bought mine from here:
add code ‘03551412’ to enter in the registration form, that says ‘Sponsorship Program’ for 
$/£5 voucher

---------------------------------------
x

----------------------------
Earn money by downloading and trying out apps! Click here to go to the post i made about it to find out how ^^